Our Chief Cutie Officer, Henry Banmiller, provides a behind-the-scenes look at Periscope Group. In this video, meet the team and see how we help people just like you every day.
by Periscope Group | Aug 18, 2018
Many times big companies know the dangers of their products years before they tell the public. It’s time we keep them accountable! Learn more here.
by Periscope Group | Aug 9, 2018
Did you know that doctors and hospitals can erase your medical records in as little as a year? Find out what you can do now to access and save your medical records… before it’s too late.
by Christina Morales | Jul 31, 2018
If a member of your family has depression, your inclination is to help them. But what’s the right way to do this? Read a heartfelt interview & find out!
by Jennifer Stanich-Banmiller | May 30, 2018
Abilify is one of the most popular and profitable antipsychotics on the market. Learn what it was put on the market for, the theory behind how it works, and why you should think twice before taking it.
by Jennifer Stanich-Banmiller | May 26, 2018
Abilify is causing massive numbers of patients to experience uncontrollable behaviors including compulsive gambling and made billions of dollars doing it.
by Christina Morales | May 16, 2018
Abilify, with all of the controversy and lawsuits surrounding it, can be hard to understand. Find out more about this atypical antipsychotic: learn its history, intended use & get all of the facts about the class action lawsuits against manufacturers & marketers.
by Christina Morales | May 2, 2018
Many believed there was a connection between Abilify and compulsive behaviors, especially gambling. The FDA has finally issued an official warning. Learn more about what this warning means for Abilify treatment & lawsuits!
by Christina Morales | May 1, 2018
Recently, the first Abilify case against Otsuka Pharmaceuticals & Bristol-Myers Squibb set for trial settled out of court. Get info on Abilify and learn more about what this means for those affected.
- The Link Between Medical Implants and Autoimmune Diseases
- Do You Have an IVC Filter? Here’s What’s Happening in the News
- Study Finds 45% of Mesh Implant Patients Develop Autoimmune Disorders
- Cheers! Roundup Now Found in Beer and Wine
- Should Big Pharma Donate to Political Campaigns?
- Federal Jury Finds Cook Medical’s IVC Filter to be Defective and Dangerous
- PG&E Finally Admits Their Equipment May Have Caused Camp Fire
- Did Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Powder Contain Asbestos? The U.S. Justice Dept. Has Subpoenaed J&J to Find Out