Abilify is one of the most popular and profitable antipsychotics on the market. Learn what it was put on the market for, the theory behind how it works, and why you should think twice before taking it.
by Jennifer Stanich-Banmiller | May 26, 2018
Abilify is causing massive numbers of patients to experience uncontrollable behaviors including compulsive gambling and made billions of dollars doing it.
by Christina Morales | May 16, 2018
Abilify, with all of the controversy and lawsuits surrounding it, can be hard to understand. Find out more about this atypical antipsychotic: learn its history, intended use & get all of the facts about the class action lawsuits against manufacturers & marketers.
by Christina Morales | May 2, 2018
Many believed there was a connection between Abilify and compulsive behaviors, especially gambling. The FDA has finally issued an official warning. Learn more about what this warning means for Abilify treatment & lawsuits!
by Christina Morales | May 1, 2018
Recently, the first Abilify case against Otsuka Pharmaceuticals & Bristol-Myers Squibb set for trial settled out of court. Get info on Abilify and learn more about what this means for those affected.
- Tech Wearables and Your Health: Tracking Positive and Negative Change
- Johnson & Johnson Continues to Battle in Court Over Cancer Causing Baby Powder
- The Problem with Pharmaceutical Companies Funding the FDA
- Verdict of Roundup Trial to be Announced This Week
- Struggling with Depression: My Story
- PG&E Faulty Equipment Blamed for CA Fires
- What to Expect After a Limb Amputation
- Heal Your Inguinal Hernia With These Yoga Poses