Pfizer Inc. knew that their drug Xeljanz had the risk of causing amputations due to sepsis, but hid this important information from patients. Here’s what you need to know.
by Periscope Group | Sep 28, 2018
Our Chief Cutie Officer, Henry Banmiller, provides a behind-the-scenes look at Periscope Group. In this video, meet the team and see how we help people just like you every day.
by Periscope Group | Aug 18, 2018
Many times big companies know the dangers of their products years before they tell the public. It’s time we keep them accountable! Learn more here.
by Periscope Group | Aug 9, 2018
Did you know that doctors and hospitals can erase your medical records in as little as a year? Find out what you can do now to access and save your medical records… before it’s too late.
by Christina Morales | Apr 23, 2018
We talk about strokes a lot, but what do we really know about them? There’s more to strokes than you may think — click for a detailed definition of a stroke, learn the differences between ischemic & embolic strokes & stroke symptoms & causes!
by Christina Morales | Nov 22, 2017
Getting a Settlement for a Defective Medical Device or Drug is Easier than you would think. Click for Step-By-Step Instructions & A Clear Explanation!
- No Testing, Fast Approval, Injured Patients: Is the FDA Finally Listening to Mesh Survivors?
- Can Talcum Powder Really Cause Mesothelioma?
- Xeljanz and Risk of Amputation: What You Need to Know
- Allergan Recalls Textured Breast Implants
- Do Regulators REALLY Know How Much Roundup We’re Exposed To?
- Can Roundup Really Harm Your Kids?
- Recalled Allergan Breast Implants: Get The Facts & Save a Life
- Roundup: Mix of Glyphosate and Other Chemicals Increases Toxicity