Recent developments in multidistrict litigations (MDLs) raise important questions about the responsibilities of lead attorneys and judges. Learn more in this interesting piece from Fordham Law Review.
by Periscope Group Recommends | Oct 23, 2019
In 2013, Propublica published an incredible story revealing how pharma giants laundered bribes to doctors in exchange for commitments to prescribe their expensive, proprietary and often dangerous products.
by Allie Marini | Aug 8, 2019
Pfizer Inc. knew that their drug Xeljanz had the risk of causing amputations due to sepsis, but hid this important information from patients. Here’s what you need to know.
by Periscope Group | Sep 28, 2018
Our Chief Cutie Officer, Henry Banmiller, provides a behind-the-scenes look at Periscope Group. In this video, meet the team and see how we help people just like you every day.
by Periscope Group | Aug 18, 2018
Many times big companies know the dangers of their products years before they tell the public. It’s time we keep them accountable! Learn more here.
by Periscope Group | Aug 9, 2018
Did you know that doctors and hospitals can erase your medical records in as little as a year? Find out what you can do now to access and save your medical records… before it’s too late.
by Christina Morales | Apr 23, 2018
We talk about strokes a lot, but what do we really know about them? There’s more to strokes than you may think — click for a detailed definition of a stroke, learn the differences between ischemic & embolic strokes & stroke symptoms & causes!
by Christina Morales | Nov 22, 2017
Getting a Settlement for a Defective Medical Device or Drug is Easier than you would think. Click for Step-By-Step Instructions & A Clear Explanation!
- California Passes the Child Victims Act
- Bayer to pay $1.6 bn to settle US claims over birth control device
- Bayer Says It’s Trying to Settle Essure Contraceptive Suits
- Roundup Maker to Pay $10 Billion to Settle Cancer Suits
- Bayer pays $12 billion to put Monsanto liabilities behind it
- Bayer Reaches Deals on Big Share of 125,000 Roundup Weedkiller Suits
- PG&E brings in 11 new board members as part of bankruptcy overhaul
- California School Districts with Suits Filed Against JUUL Labs, Inc.