In this first trial linking asbestos and talcum powder, a St. Louis jury finds J&J guilty of causing ovarian cancer in the 22 plaintiffs involved and awards $4 billion to victims.
Category: Health & Wellness
by Christina Morales | Jul 13, 2018
Reporting drug & medical device side effects & problems to the FDA using their FAERS program isn’t easy (even if it should be). Learn more about problems with FAERS!
- J&J’s Talcum Powder is Blamed for Ovarian Cancer, Victims Awarded over $4 Billion
- FDA Adverse Effect Reporting System and Why it Doesn’t Work
- UK Suspends Transvaginal Mesh
- How to Manage Chronic Pain Due to TVM
- Latest IVC Filter Verdict Favors Plaintiff
- How To Stay Healthy In The Summer Heat
- Diabetes Now Affects 23 Million People in the U.S.
- The Fight Against Opioid Companies Continues to Escalate