Big Pharma ads are up 62% from 2012 and make up 70% of news ads. They are also illegal in most countries. Why is it legal in the U.S. and how is it affecting our health?
Category: Health & Wellness
by Periscope Group | Sep 18, 2018
Type 2 Diabetes is on the rise, and so is the demand for medication to help glucose levels. Learn about the dangers of Invokana and Invokamet before you start taking them.
by Christina Morales | Sep 18, 2018
California is scolding Gwyneth Paltrow for overselling vaginal eggs but fails to hold Big Pharma accountable for TVM that irreparably destroys women’s vaginas. Shame on you, CA!
by Christina Morales | Sep 7, 2018
Type 2 diabetes medications like Invokana and Invokamet have now been warned by the FDA for genital infections and penis or testicle amputations. Are you at risk?
- 70% Of News Advertising Now Belongs to Big Pharma
- Video: 4 Things You Need to Know About Invokana and Invokamet
- Vaginal Stones vs. Vaginal Mesh: Are We Scared of the Wrong Product?
- Sexism at the Doctor’s Office
- Big Business: Putting Corruption Before Consumers
- FDA Warns that Invokana Can Cause Serious Genital Infections and Amputations
- Is Roundup Safe? Public Questions Its Safety After Recent Trial
- Video: What’s a vagina worth? How Transvaginal Mesh ruined more than a MILLION women’s lives.