Effective Date: March 15, 2017
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
1. What Types of Information Does Periscope Group Collect About its Users?
- Other Information; any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. This might include, for instance, browser and device information; information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies; demographic information and other information provided by you; or aggregated information. We use this information to facilitate our operation of the Sites and for other purposes described below.
- IP Address;is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications, and other services. Periscope Group uses IP Addresses to understand usage levels of the Sites, help diagnose problems with its performance, administer the Sites, and monitoring the regions from which you navigate to our Sites.
2. How Does Periscope Group Use Personal Information?
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and requests, such as to send you materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our company and services.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the website and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To communicate with you and provide customer service.
- To send you marketing communications, including via email and SMS in compliance with applicable laws, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the website by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our website and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct or delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. We have implemented organizational, technical, and procedural measures to protect Personal Information within our company, including security controls to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. While we take reasonable steps to secure your Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, modification and disclosure, you should be aware no security procedures or protocols are ever guaranteed to be 100 percent secure from intrusion or hacking, and there is therefore always some risk assumed by sharing Personal Information online. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
All copyrightable text and graphics, the selection, arrangement, and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of this web page are ©2017 Periscope Group. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to download and print materials from this website for the purpose of viewing, reading, and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission, or modification of information or materials on this site, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of Periscope Group, is strictly prohibited.
Policy Concerning Infringement Claims and Repeat Infringers
Periscope Group will process and investigate proper notices of alleged copyright or other intellectual property infringement related to material on its websites or servers and will respond appropriately, following the guidelines of the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. Under appropriate circumstances, Periscope Group will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. Periscope Group will, following appropriate investigation, terminate or disable access by repeat infringers. Claims of alleged copyright or other intellectual property infringement must be in writing and directed to Periscope Group’s designated agent for service.
The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the email links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Periscope Group and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding how we collect or handle your information, please contact us immediately via email at email@example.com or via mail at Periscope Group, 4155 Blackhawk Plaza Circle, Suite 100, Danville, CA 94506.
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your emails to us.
Please consult with a physician prior to discontinuing the use of any medications. We are not physicians and are not familiar with the details of your medical history.