Our Chief Cutie Officer, Henry Banmiller, provides a behind-the-scenes look at Periscope Group. In this video, meet the team and see how we help people just like you every day.
by Periscope Group | Aug 18, 2018
Many times big companies know the dangers of their products years before they tell the public. It’s time we keep them accountable! Learn more here.
by Periscope Group | Aug 9, 2018
Did you know that doctors and hospitals can erase your medical records in as little as a year? Find out what you can do now to access and save your medical records… before it’s too late.
by Christina Morales | May 21, 2018
Hernia Mesh Repair Surgery can be dangerous & is controversial. Get Facts & Read Expert Opinions about Hernia Mesh Repair Surgery & Follow-Up Procedures!
by Christina Morales | Apr 16, 2018
Hernias & Hemorrhoids have similar symptoms but different causes. Get Informed about Similarities & Learn the Subtle Differences so you know which you have!
by Christina Morales | Apr 4, 2018
Hernia Mesh Tears happen frequently, but the causes are not always obvious. Learn the Signs & Symptoms & Read about Hernia Mesh Tear Causes!
by Christina Morales | Nov 22, 2017
Getting a Settlement for a Defective Medical Device or Drug is Easier than you would think. Click for Step-By-Step Instructions & A Clear Explanation!
This video lists all complications that could result in a claim against Ethicon, the makers of physiomesh. Watch this video now to learn more.
Physiomesh can cause a lot of adverse effects and it’s important to know what to watch out for. Watch this video for need-to-know info on hernia mesh.
- Video: 3M Combat Earplugs Tied to Hearing Loss or Damage
- Sling Vs. Mesh: What’s the Difference?
- Medical Device Companies Fail to Accurately Report Health Complications to FDA: Are You At Risk?
- Important Information You Should Know About Medical Implants
- How to Safely Change Your Diabetes Medication
- How to Help Your Family Emotionally Heal From the Camp Fire
- Living Through and Beyond the Camp Fire: Josh’s Story
- Vaginal Mesh Survivor Wins $41 Million Verdict Against Johnson & Johnson