On October 14, 2019, California passed the Child Victims Act for survivors of childhood sexual assault. It took immediate effect on January 1, 2020. Why is this not common knowledge?
- California Passes the Child Victims Act
- Bayer to pay $1.6 bn to settle US claims over birth control device
- Bayer Says It’s Trying to Settle Essure Contraceptive Suits
- Roundup Maker to Pay $10 Billion to Settle Cancer Suits
- Bayer pays $12 billion to put Monsanto liabilities behind it
- Bayer Reaches Deals on Big Share of 125,000 Roundup Weedkiller Suits
- PG&E brings in 11 new board members as part of bankruptcy overhaul
- California School Districts with Suits Filed Against JUUL Labs, Inc.