Living with cancer is notoriously difficult. Living with cancer that you got from a drug whose makers & suppliers supposedly knew about the danger is even worse. Learn more about dealing with & getting support living with cancer induced by Taxotere!
by Christina Morales | Mar 30, 2018
The breast cancer chemotherapy drug Docetaxel has been linked to permanent hair loss. This condition can cause embarrassment or distress – but you can feel confident again! Click for the top tricks, tips & advice!
by Christina Morales | Mar 14, 2018
Taxotere, a commonly prescribed drug for breast cancer chemotherapy, has been linked to hair loss–even permanent alopecia. Learn all about how Taxotere can harm you. Click for more on permanent alopecia & support groups for women with hair loss.
by Christina Morales | Feb 26, 2018
Hair loss is an unexpected & unlawful side effect of using the chemotherapy drug Taxotere. We compiled the five facts everyone should know about Taxotere & alopecia.
- Abilify: Is This Antipsychotic a Crapshoot? (Press Release)
- Invokana: The Diabetic Drug That Costs a Limb (Press Release)
- Minimize Health Risks from Glyphosate Exposure in Your Food
- Transvaginal Mesh: What’s a Vagina Worth? (Press Release)
- Is Viberzi A Controlled Substance?
- What The Experts Are Saying About Hernia Mesh Repair Surgery
- Why is Transvaginal Mesh Still Being Used?
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Abilify