Transvaginal Mesh is a dangerous epidemic that is a crime against women. Learn how women are being irreparably injured and why it’s time to speak out against the pharmaceutical industry.
Category: Transvaginal Mesh
by Christina Morales | May 18, 2018
Transvaginal mesh has been linked to rotting pelvises, inflamed vaginal walls, immense pain & death. Yet, it remains widely used in the US. Find out why TVM is still in legal use, get facts on TVM & learn what you can do if you’ve been harmed.
by Periscope Group | May 15, 2018
A common surgical implant has generated the largest multi-district litigation since asbestos. 60...
by Christina Morales | May 9, 2018
Transvaginal mesh effects women’s bodies in ways that are more painful, permanent & gendered than many other harms that women face today. Learn more about the gender inequities that TVM represents & what you can do about it!
by Christina Morales | Apr 13, 2018
Transvaginal & pelvic mesh lawsuits at both the federal & state level have continued to be in the news for 2018. Many nuances surround the painful conditions which have led CR Bard, manufacturer of transvaginal mesh products, to be sued. Learn more about the developments in these cases!
- Abilify: Is This Antipsychotic a Crapshoot? (Press Release)
- Invokana: The Diabetic Drug That Costs a Limb (Press Release)
- Minimize Health Risks from Glyphosate Exposure in Your Food
- Transvaginal Mesh: What’s a Vagina Worth? (Press Release)
- Is Viberzi A Controlled Substance?
- What The Experts Are Saying About Hernia Mesh Repair Surgery
- Why is Transvaginal Mesh Still Being Used?
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Abilify