Explore these videos to find out more about the dangers that these products can pose. Explore more injuries HERE. If you'd like to learn More about Periscope Group, feel free to visit HERE. If you'd like to contact us, please call us at 1.800.511.3838.Periscope Group: Making Sure Consumers Don't Become Collateral Damage.
For years pressure cookers have been used to cut cooking times in half and make it easier for American families to enjoy dinner by the time they are off work and ready to spend time with their families. However, there has been increasing evidence that Pressure Cookers can explode, causing burns and other maladies for a while.
What They Knew
During the announcement of Crock-Pots, November 2020 Instant Pot recall, Crock-Pot issued a statement; “All of our products are rigorously and routinely tested for consumer safety and are in full compliance with established industry standards,”
It appears during their rigorous testing that over 1 million Pressure Cookers somehow still made it to market with faulty locks.
When They Knew It
Various manufacturers have been recalling their Pressure Cookers for years. Here are the following recalled Pressure Cookers:
- ALDI Pressure Cookers
- Alcan Pressure Cookers (Rochedo®)
- Breville Fast Slow Cookers
- Cook’s Essentials Electronic Pressure Cooker (QVC)
- Crock-Pot Express Pressure Cooker
- Crofton Chef’s Collection Stainless Steel Pressure Cookers
- Double Insight Multi-Cookers (Gem 65 8-in-1 Multicooker) – Walmart
- Welbilt Electronic Pressure Cookers (HSN)
- Manttra Pressure Cookers
- H&H Asia Limited — Crofton Chef’s Collection 6L Pressure Cooker
- HSN Bella Cucina Zip Cookers
- HSN Ultrex Pressure Cookers
- Instant Pot
- Power Pressure Cooker XL
- Prestige Smartplus Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
- QVC Pressure Cooker
- Rena Ware Nutrex Pressure Cookers
- Tower Pressure Cookers
- 3-Squares Tim3 Machin3 Cookers
But that does not preclude injuries from other Pressure Cookers that have not been recalled.
What You Can Do
If you or a loved one used a Pressure Cooker and suffered facial burns, you may be able to make a claim. Manufacturers have known the Pressure cooker dangers for years, but they mislead the public to believe that it is incredibly safe. Contact us today to see if we can help you to get the financial compensation that you deserve. Call us at 1-800-511-3838.